The Oxygen Skincare Ultimate Botanical Serum uses a combination of Organic New Zealand Hops, Camellia oil and vanilla to create a smooth product that treats your skin, leaving it feeling hydrated without an oily residue left sitting on the surface. I like to explain the application of this product as a three part process.
It goes on like an oil, rubs in like a moisturiser & absorbs quickly, leaving no residue on the surface of your skin.
The major benefits we pride this oil for;
- Reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (oh heeeyyy!)
- Repairs skin damage from harsh free radicals like sun
- Hydration for the skin, leaving it soft and supple
- Encourages natural collagen and elastin production
-Great for everyday use, twice a day, under moisturizer, under foundation... no left over residues, no problemo's
The New Zealand Organic Hop extract generally known for adding taste to that refreshing summer (or all year round for our guys out there) beverage, Beer. Little did you
know it works wonders on your skin. This extract works to tone the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation, in turn this helps fight the visible signs of aging. Another amazing property of this magical plant is that it helps eliminate acne by fighting off skin conditions & infections that cause our skin to become inflamed and irritated.
So putting the hubby to sleep on the couch might not be the only thing hops are good for after all!
Cold pressed from the seeds of the camellia tree (Camellia oleifera), Camellia Oil is said to be the ancient beauty secret of the geishas, creating the smoothness of their skin and the sheen of the samurai hairstyles. It has been recognized for centuries in Eastern Asia for its highly restorative and rejuvenating effect on skin.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- A little goes a long way, so make sure you only use two drops at a time and add additional where needed - all our products are highly concentrated with the purest of ingredients.
- Use morning and night to be sure to get the best results possible. Our skin loves these natural oils so making sure we are giving it what it needs is essential.
Need a serum for your everyday routine? you've come to the right place