Oxygen 2 in 1 Cleanser for problem skin, now SCIENTIFICALLY shown to help prevent the spread of acne-causing bacteria by up to 85% within 24hours!*
perfect for getting your problem skin sorted, no matter your age – teen, woman or man!
PLEASE NOTE: 2 in 1 Cleanser packaging has been changed to a new improved tube! please bare with us as we work to get new photos up to show you the new beauty!
This pack contains all of the following 100% natural skincare products created right here in New Zealand to assist in soothing, healing and repairing problematic skin conditions.
- women & teen 2 in 1 cleanser - the gentle pumice removes dirt, oil and impurities and prepares your skin for the other ingredients to fight off acne bacteria. Your skin will feel clean and energised.
- women & teen skin toner - instantly cools skin and neutralizes excess oil to reduce shine and appearance of pores.
- women & teen soothing moisturiser - a non-greasy crème moisturiser to complement and enhance the blemish and acne fighting that you have started with the 2in1 Cleanser, and Organic Blemish/Acne Gel.
PLUS free blemish & acne gel valued at $39.99 - packed with Manuka Honey & Canadian willowherb this pimple solver assists in healing problematic areas and repairing the skins surface, with relief in as little as 24hours.
*this gift with purchase is currently only available through this website*
*In-vitro studies, independently test by TRINITY BIOACTIVE Laboratories, Wellington New Zealand 2018
The best bits
- Superfine Pumice – gentle exfoliant.
- NZ Organic Hop Extract is our ‘nature’s miracle worker’ – soothe, tone, fight redness, anti-bacterial.
- Organic Jojoba Oil – hydrates, balances, softens, protects.
- Vitamin E – anti oxidant, hydrates, calming, wound healing.
- Organic Aloe extract – vitamins, minerals, soothe, repair.
- Canadian Willowherb – soothe, fight redness, fast relief.
- NZ Manuka Honey (active 15+) – help prevent acne, heals, hydrates
Size: 200ml 2 in 1 cleanser, 10ml Blemish/Acne Gel, 50ml Toner, 50ml soothing moisturiser